The Hook - Charlottesville's weekly newspaper, news magazine
Search this site:
A bug in your ear: Cockroaches can mean trouble
Oct 27th, 2011
Q. Cockroaches date back 350 million years, with 4,000 known species, 95 percent living entirely apart from humans. The other 5 percent seem to be universally loathed, living in filth and breeding...
© 2002-2012 Better Publications LLC - The Hook
100 Second Street NW - Charlottesville, VA 22902
434-295-8700 (fax: 434-295-8097)