QUESTION OF THE WEEK- Ever have a close call with fire?
Craig Weir: "My neighbor's house had a fire. It's a group home for developmentally challenged people, and the issue there was that one of the kids took the batteries out of the smoke detector. Luckily someone was there to catch the fire, but it was a very dangerous situation."
Ted Baroody: "I left the stove on once when I was 10. It was before smoke detectors, but a neighbor came over."
Hayden Barns: "My cat Simon was sitting in my lap and he caught on fire. We were sitting by the fireplace, and an ember came out. I smelled smoke, so I patted him out."